Office Title: Marketing Account Associate
Department: Strategic Client Management
Salary Range: TBD
Work location: New York, NY
Hours/Shift: Full-Time Reports To: Account Manager
Job Description As part of the FI Loyalty Business, the Marketing Account Associate’s primary responsibility will be to oversee the day to day activities for their client(s), which includes being a point of contact for client matters. This role requires someone who has strong communication skills, good project management and overall ability to multi-tasks several initiatives.
· Understand and assist in communicating top goals for each client – whether enrolled customers, active members, key projects, etc….
· Create and maintain a weekly project tracking document which outlines all projects by client, purpose, delivery date, etc.
· Create and submit Project Request Forms on time per PMO process.
· Work with all internal departments to ensure that deliverables are met and projects stay on track (Content, Creative, QA, etc…)
· Provide client with standard reporting with high-level summary of insights (top spend, major trends, campaign performance)
· Understand all processes to successfully execute regular marketing communications (Monthly bulletins, national campaigns, etc)
· Create and submit campaign grids, NOF’s, content cases, etc on time and on quality.
· Handle other duties as assigned by manager which may include but are not limited to general operations tasks, client presentations, etc.
Essential Requirements and Skills
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 1 years required experience in Business Development, Marketing, Client Management or similar industry
· Highly organized – ideal candidate can skillfully manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to think strategically and creatively and develop and execute solutions that drive meaningful, measurable results
· Ability to excel in a dynamic, ever-changing environment and to switch gears as required
· Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and influencing skills with the ability to work with partners across different functions and communicate with colleagues at all levels
· A winning attitude – ideal candidate is a positive, team-oriented individual who is looking to have fun while working hard to drive product innovation
Website : http://www.affinitysolutions.com
Founded in 1998, Affinity Solutions has grown to become a leader in card-linked offers and transaction-enabled marketing. Affinity Solutions leverages proprietary analytics and the privacy-controlled data of over 8 billion annual transactions to provide targeted marketing platforms aimed at 85 million consumers.