Experienced Home Care Sales Executive (Home Health Marketing/Liaison)-Boynton Beach- Boca Raton, FL','190757','US-FL-Boca Raton','','Office, Virtual/Work At Home','Office, Virtual/Work At Home','Full-time','','!*!Role Title: Account Executive - Home Health
Location: Boynton Beach- Boca Raton, FL
This position is a key member of the branch service team. The Business Executive is responsible for managing and developing active relationships with leading referral sources and influencers the local market. This individual must gain a comprehensive and deep understanding of the professional and consumer community in order to both increase the referral of qualified clients to the company as well as identify resources with which the branch can partner to provide optimum client service and care.
The position includes but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
· Analyzes the professional market; identifies, profiles and prioritizes potential referral sources that can meet branch growth goals
· Develops strong relationships with community and professional organizations to create a consistent network that will generate the necessary inquiries and admissions
· Meets goals for required activities and company sales standards
· Educates referrals source contacts on company services and provides feedback to the company on product needs
· Responds to inquiries and consults with prospects about how company services can address their needs and expectations in order to engage them as clients
· Provides clinical team with necessary information so that clinical staff can meet clients’ care needs as well as customer expectations
· Develops and executes a marketing plan in keeping with the branch budget. Plan should include presentations, sponsorships, educational and social events for professionals and consumers
· Innovates and creates initiatives to enhance the company’s reputation
· Perform any other activities as directed by the supervisor','!*!Must Have:
Minimum of three years’ experience in the Home Care, eldercare or related field, with strong business development experience (Home Care Marketing/Liaison)
Solid community and professional contacts within the geographic market
Record of superior customer service in a high-end service business
Enthusiastic, positive thinking, and effective communicator
Proven record of effectiveness in relationship-development sales
This role is considered patient facing and is part of Humana’s Tuberculosis (TB) screening program. If selected for this role, you will be required to be screened for TB and pass a physical
Valid Driver’s License
This role is part of Humana’s Driver safety program and therefore requires an individual to have a valid state driver’s license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100,000/300,000/100,000 limits
Nice To Have:
Master’s degree in a business related field.
Experience with Private Pay Home Care
Please be advised, the role opportunity displayed here is for SeniorBridge, Inc. SeniorBridge Family Companies, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Humana Inc. Humana acquired SeniorBridge, Inc. on July 6, 2012.
If you are selected to move forward, you will receive an email or text correspondence inviting you to participate in a Montage SMS Text Messaging. In this interview, you will respond to a set of interview questions over your phone. You should anticipate this interview to take about 5 to 10 minutes. Your recorded interview will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology called Montage SMS Text Messaging to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Montage SMS Text Messaging allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information from you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule
','At Humana, we know your well-being is important to you, and it’s important to us too. That’s why we’re committed to making resources available to you that will enable you to become happier, healthier, and more productive in all areas of your life. If you share our passion for helping people, we likely have the right place for you at Humana.
After applying, we encourage you to join our Talent Network as well, so you can stay informed and up to date on what’s happening around our organization in the changing world of healthcare.','Experienced Home Care Sales Executive (Home Health Marketing/Liaison)-Boynton Beach- Boca Raton, FL
Website : http://www.humana.com
Humana's diverse lines of business work to serve all types of consumers. From families to seniors to military members to self-employed individuals, there is a plan to meet many unique needs. Find out how Humana's associates and corporate leaders are committed to customer service. Our team uses innovation to deliver results to our consumers.