Full Time Business Development Director First Shift
Brookdale Plano 3000 Midway Road Plano, TX 75093
Job #: DBDCNplanTX53288
Were passionate about serving seniors are you? Nows your chance to build your sales career with us.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
This position will support multiple communities.
* Provides strategy, support and vision to the Director of Sales & Marketing in a specified Market Area (MA) to achieve sales and occupancy goals through effective Business Development efforts.
* Creates business development plans and engages in business development activities and events for the Market Area.
* Schedules networking meetings on a regular basis to meet or exceed established departmental goals.
* Visits local hospitals for all communities on a weekly basis. Meets with residents as directed by the Director of Sales & Marketing or Executive Director.
* Visits with competitors on a quarterly basis. Creates and updates competitive analyses on a quarterly basis. Serves as main contact for all competitive issues that would affect communities.
* Utilizes all communities for networking meetings and events (rotate throughout communities).
* Creates and maintains special events calendar for the Market Area. Develops and organizes Market Area events to meet established monthly goals. Serves as the primary contact for area events.
* Communicates any new leads to the appropriate community.
* Keeps up to date with Innovative Senior Care Services and utilizes local Therapists at the communities for Business Development Activities.
* Provides support at any Market Community if needed.
* Keeps the Director of Sales & Marketing updated on all business development activities on weekly basis. Provides information relevant to pricing, terms, policy and marketing strategy.
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelors degree in marketing, business, or related field from an accredited college or university
* Three years of experience in the Healthcare or Sales industry; experience in managing multiple sites and teams preferred.
* Must demonstrate an understanding of Acute and Post-Acute provider networks and PAC integration opportunities, senior living housing standards and regulations as well as some knowledge of home health, hospice and private duty nursing services.
* Will need reliable transportation - 25% travel in the market
* Ideal candidate will have previous experience working within the senior living industry
Brookdale is the largest senior living solutions company in the country, with 1,000+ communities in 46 states serving 110,000 residents around the country. That translates to lots of career opportunities for you! We offer independent living, assisted living, Memory Care, skilled nursing, continuing care retirement, in-house therapy, hospice, home health, and personalized living.
If youre a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Website : http://www.staffingsoft.com/
Applicant Tracking System - Recruitment Software StaffingSoft is an enterprise-wide Applicant Tracking System ("ATS") / Recruiting Software featuring a suite of tools that effectively integrate and manage talent recruiting, retention, and management from internal staff, to outside vendors, to candidates globally. StaffingSoft recruiting software eliminates costly and time consuming manual data entry, job posting, resumes searching, ranking and much more so that recruiters can focus their time on candidates themselves.