Date: Feb 13, 2018
Location: Newtown Square, PA, US
Requisition ID: ******
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 70%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device - SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
The SAP SuccessFactors Strike Back team is accountable to strategically target, pursue, and win back SAP customers who did not choose SuccessFactors as their HCM software provider. This team will be responsible for driving SAP customers to discontinue their use of competitive HCM solutions and adopt SAP SuccessFactors.
This role will guide our valued SAP customers to take the appropriate digital journey by demonstrating the unique value proposition of SuccessFactors in an SAP solution landscape. This role must successfully articulate the specific actions already achieved/being undertaken by SAP SuccessFactors to address the topics/concerns/criteria that resulted in each Customers previous unfavorable buying decision.
Expectations and Tasks
This individual will work with Regions/Market Units on the targeted key Customers for strategic win back pursuits. Upon target identification, this individual must drive the development and execution of a successful account strategy to compel targeted SAP Customers to act.
Duties & responsibilities
At a high level, this role will:
* Define target account sales strategy that is fully aligned with the local sales team and in compliance with commercial standards. Work with the win back team to define the SAP SuccessFactors competitive advantage and establish reason for customers to return to the SuccessFactors solution.
* Actively understand each targeted key customers technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy and competitive landscape. Review public information (e.g. new executive appointments, earnings statements, press releases) for the company and its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the prospect
* Engage cross-functionally to develop and position a customer-specific value proposition and confidence restoration plan for every pursuit
* Leverage account-level learnings to inform programmatic approaches to win SAP customers to SuccessFactors including, but not limited to: commercial offers, sales enablement, support models, business case parameters
* 7 years of quota carrying and/or other customer-facing enterprise software applications sales experience
* Cloud Sales and/or Sales Support Experience preferred.
* Demonstrated track record of success
* Management of large, complex sales cycles.
* Experienced in SAP or HCM products preferred.
* Experience selling to CHROs, HR Directors, CIOs, and CFOs preferred.
* Experience selling or delivering consulting services
* Experience managing complex customer engagements
* Commercial experience including experience developing account management plans and contract negotiation
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
* Bachelors degree
* Teamwork & Collaboration: Ability and willingness to maximize available resources.
* Knowledge of HR functions and trends is preferred.
* Proven ability to develop and maintain excellent customer relationships.
* Proficient understanding of SAP, its products and solutions, partners, markets and competition.
* Understanding of cloud, hosted services, SaaS/PaaS models, cloud-based commerce/business networks.
* Able to deliver clear, convincing and well-organized presentations with the ability to listen engage with customers at all organizational levels, including the CXO level.
SAPS DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas:**************************** or ****************************, APJ: *******************, EMEA: ***************). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Nearest Major Market: Philadelphia
Job Segment: Developer, Business Development, ERP, Consulting, Technology, Sales
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Website : https://www.ariba.com/
SAP Ariba is the world’s largest business commerce network. SAP Ariba combines industry-leading cloud-based applications with the world's largest Internet-based trading community to help companies discover and collaborate with a global network of partners. Using the Ariba® Network, businesses of all sizes can connect to their trading partners anywhere, at any time from any application or device to buy, sell and manage their cash more efficiently and effectively than ever before. Companies around the world use the Ariba Network to simplify inter-enterprise commerce and enhance the results that they deliver. Join us at: www.ariba.com