===== About Upserve =====
Upserve is the industrys leading full-service Restaurant Management Platform. In a single platform, Upserve offers the market-leading cloud point of sale for restaurants, actionable analytics, and seamless integration with leading third-party restaurant apps. Thousands of restaurants use Upserve to manage relationships with more than 32 million active diners, and to serve over 23 million meals per month.
Upserve is headquartered in Providence with additional offices in San Francisco, New York City and Denver. We believe that culture is a competitive advantage, and treat it as such -- our values of One Team, Impact, Empathy, Openness, Curiosity and Grit guide our daily actions. Learn more about what that means from our blog - https://upserve.com/inside-upserve - or by following us on Twitter and Instagram (@InsideUpserve).
===== About this Role =====
Upserves Sales/Business Development Representatives are on the front-line of our business and are responsible for prospecting and scheduling demo presentations for our Direct Sales Teams. In this role you will oversee and motivate and this competitive team, with a focus on delivering a winning strategy and coaching. You will report into the Senior Director, Revenue Marketing and own the strategy and execution of our company’s inbound and outbound prospecting efforts to drive pipeline for the organization.
Day to day, your responsibilities will include:
- Using technology (Salesforce, InsideSales PowerDialer, and Marketo) to track progress against goals and improve productivity
- Meeting and striving to exceed weekly and monthly team goals
- Developing and executing our Inbound and Outbound prospecting strategies, including script updates and targeted campaigns
- Working closely with Marketing, Sales, and Operations teams to create the tools and processes that will enable your team’s success
- Coaching your team on sales best practices by analyzing quantitative metrics as well as recorded call reviews
Joining calls with important customers to help educate them about Upserve’s platform, knowing our product inside and out (we’ll train you of course)
===== The Right Ingredients =====
- 7-10 of progressive sales experience with 3 - 5 years of that being prior inside sales management experience in a SaaS environment
- Experience developing sales strategy
- Exceptional leaderships skills - this role requires a proven leader who knows how to motivate, coach and grow employees
- An entrepreneurial spirit - our sales team is hard-working, well organized, self-motivated and confident
- Familiarity using Salesforce, Marketo and other technologies to report and analyze sales funnel and sales cycle metrics
- A passion for sales, specifically technology that helps restaurateurs succeed
===== Upserves Mise En Place =====
Above all else, all Upserve employees are united in our shared passion for the hospitality industry, our product, and the impact we can have on the owners and operators we serve. We have a track record of success, with 100% growth in the last 3 years. How do we do it? By providing great value to our customers, and by relentlessly focusing on the details - our Mise En Place (everything in its place).
- Our Net Promoter Scores over the last six months are higher than any other SMB software company
- Our SaaS quick ratio and LTV to CAC is exceeding 4x, making us leaders in the market
- Our newest product features enjoy ~70% weekly active users and nearly 50% daily active users.
- Our leadership hails from top companies like OpenTable, TellMe, BrightCove, Microsoft, and McKinsey.
- Our Board and Investment Partners include Vista Equity Partners, First Round, and Pritzker.
But our focus on excellence doesnt stop there. We offer competitive employee, including the following:
- 100% paid medical and dental coverage with the leading provider nation-wide
- Unlimited Time Off - our policy is take the time you need, when you need it
- A family first culture, with generous paid parental and caregiver leave
- 401(k) with built-in financial advisory services
- Quarterly wellness weeks, focused on mental, emotional AND physical health
- Catered healthy lunches daily, as well as organic healthy snacks in our office.
- On-Site dry cleaning pick-up for those who want it...and a flexible come dressed policy for others!
- Multiple social clubs, including intramural sport leagues and a monthly supper club
Last but not least, Upserve is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer! Beyond that, we also care deeply about creating a culture of inclusion, and about improving diversity in tech. We believe in being color brave, not color blind, and partner with a number of local organizations working to improve access to the tech industry for underrepresented groups. These include Project Include, Girls Who Code, Providence IntraCity Geeks, #HackPVD, Code.org, PVD Lady Project, and Rosies Girls to name a few.