At BitGo, our mission is to make digital currencies usable for business. Since pioneering multi-signature technology in 2013, BitGo has grown to become one of the most well known and reputable brands in the digital asset and digital currency industry. Processing over $20B in transactions monthly, BitGo services some of the worlds largest exchanges and now supports over a half dozen of the top digital currencies within the platform. As digital currencies emerge as a new, uncorrelated asset class, traditional financial institutions seek out BitGo to help build, secure, and scale their digital currency systems.
* Conduct research and identify new markets, sales and partnership opportunities
* Promote Bitgos platform and products and services to prospective clients
* Prepare sales contracts, keep records of sales, revenue and invoices, etc.
* Proactively engage with strategic partners to close long term opportunities
* Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
* Arrange meetings with prospective partner clients
* Proven work experience in business development and direct sales to enterprise level clients and Fortune 100 companies
* Excellent skills in prospecting new clients, cold calling, negotiating, client engagement, CRM, delivering sales pitches, writing proposals, etc.
* Understanding of our products, clients and industry, preferably financial technologies, cryptocurrencies, digital assets, etc.
* Ability to work in a startup environment
* Excellent communication, business acumen and presentation skills
* Experience in Capital Markets and Business Development
* Self-starter, resourceful, multitasker with a winning attitude
* Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans (100% paid)
* Exciting startup atmosphere in great downtown office space in Palo Alto (California Ave)
* Catered lunches, fresh snacks and gourmet coffee
* Commuting made easy with company-paid Caltrain passes or paid parking
* Computer equipment and workplace furniture to suit your needs
* Flexible vacation time
* Great coworkers
Why Join BitGo
Building disruptive products takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration and execution. In a nutshell great people, who strive for excellence in all their endeavors who have a track record of success! We are looking for candidates who think out of the box, are not risk adverse and want to build products that change the world. We aspire to provide a working environment, culture and leadership team that inspires greatness on a daily basis offering transparency, ownership and integrity.
Bitcoin will change the financial industry! Join our team in building one of the next technologies that will change the world or wait by the sidelines!
Mike Belshe is a veteran technologist who invented the multi-signature protocols used at Bitgo. Prior, Mike worked at Google on the founding of Google Chrome, was the co-inventor and driving force behind SPDY (which has now become HTTP/2.0 and co-founded Lookout Software acquired by Microsoft.
Ben Davenport is a technology entrepreneur and investor who had been deeply involved in Bitcoin since 2011. He co-founded Beluga which was sold to Facebook. Prior, Ben worked at Google and Microsoft.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?