The Firm is currently recruiting for a Business Development Coordinator for its Corporate practice.
This position will support and enhance the business development (BD) initiatives and marketing strategies, working collaboratively with practice group leaders and other marketing professionals on projects to ensure coordination, appropriate leveraging of resources and effective execution. The Business Development Coordinator will also work with our Global Corporate practice, liaising with colleagues in other regions.
• Provide support to lawyers in the creation, preparation and coordination of RFPs/proposals/pitches for new business development tailoring the information to respond to the client needs.
• Conduct market analysis, industry and competitive intelligence research reports for business development opportunities. Investigate and develop information to assist lawyers with business development and relationship-building initiatives.
• Develop and maintain marketing materials, and track experience and matters.
• Organize and manage client events, seminars and webinars.
• Work with lawyers to identify and secure speaking engagements and other events, including the production of PowerPoint and other types of presentations and exhibits.
• Supervise the management of client and prospect mailing lists.
• Coordinate, track status of various business development initiatives .
• Contribute to the creation and maintenance of business development plans and budgets.
• Other duties as may be assigned to fully meet the requirements of the position.
• A bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 2-3 years business development experience in the professional services industry is required; previous experience at a law firm is preferred.
• The ideal candidate will be a results-oriented, self-motivated individual with the demonstrated ability to prioritize, juggle multiple assignments and function as part of a cohesive team.
• Must have strong communication and presentation skills, with an attention to detail and organization.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Dentons offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
~~~We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans. We are an Affirmative Action Employer~~~
Dentons adheres to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Dentons is a global firm driven to provide you with the competitive edge in an increasingly complex and interconnected marketplace. We were formed by the March 2013 combination of international law firm Salans LLP, Canadian law firm Fraser Milner Casgrain LLP (FMC) and international law firm SNR Denton.