The Nielsen Company.
The Associate Manager/ Manager Strategic Partnerships reports to the Director of Strategic Partnerships and is responsible for creating, nurturing and expanding relationships with Nielsen’s strategic data clients. We are looking for a dynamic business development professional with a strong digital data-driven solutions background and in-depth knowledge of the digital advertising ecosystem. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated track record of creating and growing revenue generating partnerships around high-value technical services.
· Work closely with the Director to identify mutually beneficial strategic partnership opportunities.
· Negotiate and close new data partnerships for multiple business teams and products at Nielsen
· Provide post-sales support and on-going account management.
· Identify new data partnership opportunities alongside Nielsen commercial and product team leaders.
· Ensure total customer satisfaction, along with the Data Delivery Services team.
· Participate in the development of marketing strategies and materials.
· Evangelize Nielsen data and service capabilities via participation in industry events and conferences.
· Draft and review contracts from a legal and technical perspective.
· 5-10 years of experience in a revenue-focused Business Development or Sales role within the advertising, data solutions, marketing services or programmatic industry.
· Demonstrated record of creating and growing revenue partnerships with strategic internal and external partners.
· Strong knowledge of digital advertising systems and business models including revenue shares, fees, structure, etc.
· Bachelor Degree required.
· Direct experience with agencies, ad tech or data-oriented marketing companies.
· Track record of successfully up-selling high value, complex technology or data services.
· Ability to think analytically and leverage available assets to bring sales to a successful conclusion
· Knowledge of the exchange/DSP/SSP/Trading Desk ecosystem.
· Outgoing confident individual who is comfortable presenting to senior executives both internally and and externally.
“Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. “
The Nielsen Company.
Website : http://www.nielsen.com
Whether you’re eyeing markets in the next town or across continents, we understand the importance of knowing what consumers watch and buy. That’s our passion and the very heart of our business. We study consumers in more than 100 countries to give you the most complete view of trends and habits worldwide. And we’re constantly evolving, not only in terms of where we measure, or who we measure, but in how our insights can help you drive profitable growth.