Cloud Services- Client Service Executive
This opening may be filled at the alternative locations: NY, NJ, or Hartford, CT
Cognizant's Infrastructure Services (CIS) organization requires a seasoned professional and market savvy leader to drive infrastructure services growth in select accounts in North America. This vital Client Services Executive (CSE) role within CIS will generate revenue for the company with this sell to and sell through sales and services model by creating well rounded customer relationships centered on our existing and future Cognizant offerings.
This leader will own overall CIS revenue quota, customer profitability targets and relationships between CIS and the RCG&TH Vertical. This role will collaborate with the account managers & other leaders in ensuring profitability and goal attainment for their portfolios of IT outsourcing customers.
The CSE is responsible for developing account management strategies and driving new business throughout the existing portfolios of select accounts; including revising and improving the entire bid management process, as needed.
Key Result Areas:
• Responsible for bid strategy, executive communications, executive summary in proposal and pricing to maximize opportunity to win business and profitability
• Responsible for overall P&L within the account for CIS portfolio, including attaining revenue target, customer profitability, and customer satisfaction
• Responsible to ensure CIS meets its delivery contractual requirements and meets/exceeds customer’s expectations.
• Define, develop and execute an CIS plan for assigned vertical.
• Manage virtual solution/proposal team on customer bids.
• Responsible for overall P&L within the accounts, including attaining revenue target, customer profitability, and customer satisfaction
• Ensure high levels of client satisfaction through active engagement and relationship management (CSS)
• Ensure people satisfaction through effective employee engagement (BES)
• Drives consulting services, systems integration, data center (ITO) deals and emerging services (cloud, mobility) to clients
• Fully establishes CIS CSE role within vertical structure and provides a comprehensive plan to open new CIS business in existing accounts
Business / Customer
• Maintain communications with key customer executives to ensure knowledge of changing customer environment
• Drive new CIS business into current Cognizant base and new logos
• Present Cognizant solution offerings and capabilities to customers clearly articulating our value proposition and differentiators with right alignment with Solution Architects (as needed)
• Provides training and education of CIS services and capabilities to the vertical teams
• Develops on-going relationships with client, to attain a trusted partner status
• Project / Process
• Evaluate CIS delivery efforts within Vertical on periodic basis and put plans in place to improve as needed.
• Identify target accounts in consultation with the vertical team
• Prepare account plans and develop account penetration strategy for assigned and target accounts
• Manage opportunity pipeline of CIS opportunities within assigned vertical
• Quarterly reviews with strategic accounts to review existing service portfolio and potential future services
People / Team
• Ensure proper staffing and skills are in place on shore as per our contracts and to meet customer demands.
• Responsible for managing skills and career development of staff that are assigned
• Responsible for driving Reward & Recognition and employee engagement
• Encourages innovative ideas and rewards for the same for boosting engagement capabilities
• Drives mandatory score cards for direct reports and through the organization
• Provides succession planning for key roles within realm of responsibility
• Direct managerial oversight of onshore delivery resources
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com
or follow us on Twitter: USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Website : http://www.cognizant.com/
Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 50 delivery centers worldwide and approximately 260, 200 employees as of December 31, 2016, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000 and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.