Follow TECHEAD on LinkedIn for the latest new, updates, and job postings! Or visit us at TECHEAD.com to learn more!
TECHEAD is currently seeking a Business Development Manager to join our growing sales team. This is a great opportunity to bring your creative sales tactics, drive new contacts into successful business prospects and truly control your financial growth. This position has a base plan with a generous commission structure along with a benefit package.
Since 1988, our team has been connecting Creative and IT talent with new opportunities at our clients that range from Fortune 100 industry leaders to innovative local start-ups. Our award-winning business is headquartered in the historic Farmer’s Market in Richmond, VA, and we support an array of roles nationwide. TECHEAD has built a reputation based on our strong relationships. By working closely with candidates and clients to understand their needs, and our team uses their industry expertise to make matches that drive business results.
Daily Responsibilities include, but limited to the following:
· Develop and implement lead generation and marketing strategies to acquire new clients and to further grow existing accounts
· Identify and establish relationships with key decision makers within prospect accounts to secure new business opportunities ranging from contract to full-time
· Ensure a high standard of service as the overall point person for client relations within new and existing accounts to ensure continued business
· Maintain an ongoing relationship with prospective clients, both in-person and by phone, continuously assessing and communicating how TECHEAD can meet their needs
· Effectively create daily call plan or action plan to help accomplish activity expectations
· Work in close conjunction with TECHEAD recruiters to clearly communicate client requirements ensuring the successful identification of candidates.
· Display initiative for growth by actively networking, attending education sessions, research, and understanding of technology and technology trends
· Coordinate with the Back-Office Team to onboard new clients, including completing new client profiles and gathering all required documents and contracts
· At times, will connect with candidates directly to interview and screen to determine their skill set to assess appropriate placement opportunities
· A proven ability to prospect, develop business, and build relationships
· Competency for intangible consultative/solution selling
· Experience within the IT staffing industry or experience selling Information Technology solutions is a huge plus
· A high level of comfort with performing cold calls and delivering professional, formal presentations and negotiating skills
· Exceptional customer service skills
· Ability to successfully review and analyze client requirements
· Capable of developing a strong business case for client action
· Moderate knowledge of IT terminology and processes, as well as general business development understanding
· Ability to self-manage and priorities time effectively
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Experience using MS Office products
· Tenacity to chase sales leads and close deals
Compensation and Benefits:
· This position offers a competitive base salary with significant growth potential via commission structure
· Paid Time off and company holidays
· Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, as well as Long and Short Term Disability, Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
TECHEAD's mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com. No second parties will be accepted.
Website : http://www.techead.com
TECHEAD provides creative talent and information technology staffing services, multimedia and graphics software training, and creative business solutions with a focus on LINUX and ColdFusion. We are qualified as a Small, Woman-owned business and are headquartered in Richmond, Virginia. We ve built our reputation on building strong client relationships for 18 years. TECHEAD has been a Richmond "Rising 25" honoree four times in a row. We were also named as a "Fantastic Fifty" Company in the State of Virginia for 2000 and 2001. Also in 2001, we made the "Purple Squirrel 100," an exclusive ranking of 100 of the fastest-growing IT staffing/services firms in the United States. And in 2002, we were honored to be included on Inc. Magazine s "Inner City 100" list, recognizing America s fastest-growing urban businesses, and we also received a Better Business Bureau Torch Award for outstanding business ethics.