Full Time Business Development Coordinator
Brookdale Grd Ct Lubbock 4601 71st Street Lubbock, TX 79424
Job #: BDCCNlubTX51929
Were passionate about serving seniors are you? Nows your chance to build your sales career with us.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Create and implement effective community business development plans in order to maintain sales and occupancy goals throughout the community
* Assist the sales and marketing staff with new business development and community relations within market area
* Schedule networking meetings on a regular basis to meet or exceed established departmental goals
* Keep the Director of Sales & Marketing updated on all business development activities on weekly basis
* Keep abreast of any competitor issues that would affect occupancy in the market
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelors degree in marketing, business or related field
* Two years of sales/marketing experience in related industry; or equivalent combination of experience and education
* Must have a valid drivers license and reliable automobile
If youre a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone though the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Website : http://www.staffingsoft.com/
Applicant Tracking System - Recruitment Software StaffingSoft is an enterprise-wide Applicant Tracking System ("ATS") / Recruiting Software featuring a suite of tools that effectively integrate and manage talent recruiting, retention, and management from internal staff, to outside vendors, to candidates globally. StaffingSoft recruiting software eliminates costly and time consuming manual data entry, job posting, resumes searching, ranking and much more so that recruiters can focus their time on candidates themselves.