Bank of America Corporation
Bank of America
Financial Solutions Advisor- San Diego and Inland Empire Areas- Bilingual Mandarin Required
Oceanside, CA, 92054, USA
The primary role of the Financial Center Financial Solutions Advisor (FSA) is to deepen banking and investment relationships with Mass Affluent customers. Located in Financial Centers with a concentration of Mass Affluent customers, the FSA will act as the primary point of contact for Mass Affluent customers, although will not have a “book of business.” Walk-in customers will be directed to the FSA who will provide end to end comprehensive advice and customized solutions to help customers achieve their financial goals. Customer reviews/presentations will include a review of investment goals and prepare presentations that recommend products such as stocks, bonds, mutual funds, annuities, banking, and managed money solutions. The FSA will transact point of fulfillment investment and banking business for clients with less than $250k in investable assets. In addition, the FSA will engage in daily relationship calling to pre-selected Bank of America or Merrill Edge customers inviting them into the Financial Center for a customer review.
The FSA should have experience in investment, banking and lending products to bridge banking and brokerage solutions. The FSA will build and maintain effective partnerships with internal business partners including other Financial Center teammates, Small Business Bankers, Mortgage Loan Officers, Financial Advisors, in Consumer Banking Services (CBS) and Merrill Edge Advisory Center (MEAC). The FSA will directly report to a Regional Sales Manager on the Preferred Banking & Investments team and work closely with specialist partners to drive referrals.
• Assess customer goals by conducting financial opportunity sessions with new or existing banking clients. Leverage business knowledge to determine prudent and appropriate strategy to meet client’s needs by recommending financial solutions for Mass Affluent clients.
• Build strategic partnership with Financial Center as a valued team member. Refer clients with an investment need and more than $250K in investable assets to a local Merrill Lynch Wealth Advisory Complex or US Trust office. Refer to other appropriate business channel(s) (i.e. Small Business, Home Loans) as needed
• Demonstrate strong awareness of enterprise-wide opportunities to serve our customers.
• Pro-actively build relationships with potential and existing clients to meet business objectives.
• Comply with all applicable banking and investment laws, regulations, company polices, and procedures, in order to serve the clients' best interests and enhance client satisfaction.
_Enterprise Role Overview_
_FSA develops new investment and banking business through leads generated from internal partnering. The FSA will identify, profile and meet with clients to analyze and review financial goals. Engages customers in the lobby for delivery of store value proposition. The FSA will triage client leads and make referrals to appropriate internal service providers based on client needs and asset thresholds. Participates in on-going training and interaction with the Merrill Lynch Wealth Complex. The role is a bridge between banking and brokerage, therefore the FSA must have a general awareness of core banking and investment solutions. The FSA should be able to provide an enterprise product view for our clients, executing referrals across banking and brokerage lines. Demonstrates proficiency with appropriate banking center systems and routines to support sales process. Series 7 & 66 (63 & 65 in lieu of 66) required and Insurance licenses desired. CFP or CRCP preferred. 4 year business degree preferred. One years of experience in business development and investments training. This position may be subject to SAFE Act registration requirements. Pursuant to the SAFE Act requirements, all employees engaged in residential loan mortgage originations must register with the federal registry system and remain in good standing. If your position requires SAFE Act registration, you will be required to register and to submit to the required SAFE Act background check and registration process. Failure to obtain and/or maintain SAFE Act registration may result in your immediate termination._
• 3 years of proven investment business development experience, including investment training. In-depth knowledge of investment products and services.
• One years of experience in business development and investments training.
• Experience creating a comprehensive financial strategy, assessing needs, identifying, and recommending financial solutions.
• Knowledge of banking (credit and deposit) products and services desired.
• Must be able to provide evidence of consultative communication and relationship building skills leading to client service, fulfillment and delight in previous roles.
• Series 7 required. This role also requires series 66 (63 & 65 in lieu of 66). If you do not currently hold the 66 but have either a 63 or 65 an offer can be extended with the condition that a passing score is received for the missing series within 60 days.
• A true team player and collaborator, translating knowledge and experience into strong and productive relationships internally and externally.
• Results oriented with proven track record of outstanding ability to motivate and influence other to accomplish objectives: present oneself assertively, convincingly and with confidence to establish credibility and respect with others.
• Dedicated, enthusiastic, driven and performance-oriented; possesses a strong work ethic.
• Highly motivated self-starter, proactive, with intense focus on results. Conveys a sense of urgency to achieve business goals and exceed expectations.
• A respected business partner who adds value to the broader team and can diplomatically handle conflict; demonstrated ability to cultivate effective revenue generating partnerships with other lines of business.
• Ability to handle ambiguity and adapt to changing circumstances.
• An impeccable reputation for integrity and consistency; must possess sound business ethics acting in the best interest of the client.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Bilingual Mandarin Required.
• 4 year degree desired, preferably in business related field.
• Certified Financial Planner (CFP) and/or Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRCP) Designations desired.
• Insurance licenses desired.
**Posting Date** : 12/20/2017
San Diego, CA, SAN DIEGO MAIN OFFICE, 450 B St,
Fallbrook, CA, FALLBROOK BC, 1125 S Main St,
San Diego, CA, 42ND, 4166 El Cajon Blvd,
Coronado, CA, CORONADO BC, 1199 Orange Ave,
Escondido, CA, ESCONDIDO MAIN OFFICE, 220 S Escondido Blvd,
La Jolla, CA, LA JOLLA MAIN OFFICE, 7680 Girard Ave,
San Diego, CA, HILLCREST BC, 737 University Ave,
La Mesa, CA, LA MESA MAIN OFFICE, 5500 Grossmont Center Dr,
Chula Vista, CA, CHULA VISTA MAIN OFFICE, 295 E St,
San Diego, CA, POINT LOMA BC, 1275 Rosecrans St,
Palm Desert, CA, PALM DESERT BC, 73820 El Paseo,
San Diego, CA, PACIFIC BEACH BC, 912 Garnet Ave,
San Diego, CA, GRANTVILLE BC, 6501 Mission Gorge Rd,
San Diego, CA, MISSION VALLEY BC, 1775 Camino De La Reina,
Chula Vista, CA, THIRD AND K BC, 801 3rd Ave,
San Diego, CA, BALBOA, 5851 Balboa Ave,
Indio, CA, INDIO MAIN OFFICE, 81800 US HIGHWAY 111,
Solana Beach, CA, SOLANA BEACH BC, 405 S HIGHWAY 101,
Carlsbad, CA, CARLSBAD MAIN OFFICE, 2550 El Camino Real,
San Diego, CA, JACKSON, 7404 Jackson Dr,
- United States
**Travel** : Yes, 25% of the time
**Full / Part-time** : Full time
**Hours Per Week** : 40
**Shift** : 1st shift
**Weekly Schedule** : Monday-Friday open to close of banking center some Saturdays
**Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities**
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
**Diversity & Inclusion**
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
**Frequently Asked Questions**
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.
Bank of America Corporation
Website : http://www.bankofamerica.com
Bank of America Corporation, through its subsidiaries, provides various banking and financial products and services for individual consumers, small and middle market businesses, institutional investors, corporations, and governments in the United States and internationally. The companys Consumer & Business Banking segment offers traditional and money market savings accounts, CDs and IRAs, checking accounts, and investment accounts and products, as well as credit and debit cards; and lending related products and services, working capital management, and treasury solutions. This segment provides its products and services through operating 5,100 banking centers, 16,300 ATMs, call centers, and online and mobile banking platforms. Its Consumer Real Estate Services segment offers consumer real estate products comprising fixed and adjustable-rate first-lien mortgage loans for home purchase and refinancing needs, home equity lines of credit, and home equity loans. The companys Global Wealth & Investment Management segment provides investment and brokerage, estate and financial planning, fiduciary portfolio management, cash and liability management, and specialty asset management services; and retirement and benefit plan, philanthropic management, and asset management services. Its Global Banking segment provides various commercial loans, leases, commitment facilities, trade finance, real estate and asset-based loans, and consumer loans; treasury management, foreign exchange, and short-term investing options; and debt and equity underwriting and distribution, and merger-related and other advisory services. The companys Global Markets segment offers sales and trading services for securities and derivative products in primary and secondary markets; market-making, financing, securities clearing, settlement, and custody services to institutional investor clients; and risk management products. The company was founded in 1874 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.