Netsmart Technologies, Inc.
Business Development Representative
The Business Development Representative (BDR) is part of the teleprospecting function within Netsmart and is responsible for outbound prospecting that results in sourced pipeline for Netsmart’s client organization. Pipeline generated should source both new footprints and new solutions within the existing client base. This role reports to the Manager, Teleprospecting within the demand generation function.
Netsmart is healthcare’s largest human services and integrated care technology provider. Netsmart technology platforms and expertise are integral to the delivery of outcomes-based services and care to more than 25 million persons nationwide. Netsmart serves more than 500,000 users in more than 24,000 organizations across all 50 states. Netsmart client communities include behavioral health, addiction treatment, intellectual and developmental disabilities, child and family services, public health, home health, hospice and palliative care, private duty and vital records.
• Have daily activity responsibility against individual opportunity generation goals
• Collaborate with manager, Director of Demand Generation and client organization leaders to identify named accounts for outbound prospecting
• Obtain business intelligence on target organizations utilizing various methods that include cold calling, warm lead follow-up and various research methods
• Develop an understanding of the target organization's structure, buyers, pain points and key buying influences
• Initiate the sales process through cold calling or follow-up on account based marketing activities
• Secure qualified meetings/appointments for assigned client development or alignment executives
• Document details of identified opportunities to clearly communicate situation and client profile (including management org charts) for internal client organization personnel and management
• Follow the solution call guides and qualification requirements for “sales ready”
• Maintain data integrity in the CRM through ongoing data cleanup, management and enrichment
• Follow early pipeline processes defined by Manager, Teleprospecting and sales operations
• Conduct regular territory alignment calls to review progress against named account strategies by territory
• Align closely with Demand Generation to request account based marketing support for sales-requested outbound campaigns
• Continue to grow and increase healthcare solution knowledge and sales skills
• Be able to office in Netsmart’s headquarters in Overland Park, KS
• 1-3 years of call center or direct marketing experience, preferably at a technology company
• Be comfortable performing against a variable compensation model
• Healthcare industry experience, post-acute preferred
• Experience working in inside sales or a sales-facing role
• Full sales cycle experience complete with recycled and reconstituted opportunity nurturing
• Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, matrix-managed environment where ambiguity is common and individual initiative is critical
• Exercise relationship management skills with ability to build rapport, influence and deepen relationships with stakeholders
• Possess excellent communication skills, high energy, and a passion for results
• Self-motivated, hard-working individual committed to their own success
• Confidence and professionalism are a must, coupled with an open mind and a hunger for personal and professional growth
• Interest in a future career path in Sales
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Experience with CRM, preferably Salesforce.com
• Experience with the capabilities of a marketing automation platform (Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot)
We are proud to offer an excellent compensation package that includes an aggressive base salary and commission plan, and a complete suite of benefits for full-time associates.Our benefits include:
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance available Day 1
Short/Long Term Disability
To learn about our culture, industry and job opportunities visit our Careers site, Facebook or Twitter account.
Netsmart’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category.
Netsmart Technologies, Inc.
Website : http://www.ntst.com
Netsmart helps health and human services organizations transform care through the collaborative, coordinated management and exchange of clinical data across the care spectrum and through effective practice management that improves revenue cycle management. More than 21,000 client organizations, including 350,000 care providers and more than 40 state systems, use Netsmart solutions to help improve the quality of life for millions of people each year.